Ratification of the Constitution Indexes | Index to Volume 13: Commentaries on the Constitution (1), 21 February – 7 November 1787 | E | Expenses of Government
Introduction [Commentaries on the Constitution 13:4]
33. West-Chester Farmer: To the Citizens of America, New York Daily Advertiser, 8 June [Commentaries on the Constitution 13:130]+
229. A Farmer, of New Jersey: Observations on Government, New York, 3 November [Commentaries on the Constitution 13:560]
– under Confederation, 5, 173: proposal for supplementary funds (1783) [3 references]
– proposed amendment to Articles of Confederation altering apportionment of [4 references]
– debate over charge that Constitution will increase [5 references]
See also Appropriations
See also Officeholders, U.S.
Documents in this publication are viewable by registered users only. Log in
Guest users have access to all documents in the Founders
Early Access publication.