Jefferson Papers Indexes | Papers of Thomas Jefferson, Index to volume 33 | W | Wolcott, Oliver, Jr.
– appointed to judgeship [1 reference]
– attempts to bully Adams [1 reference]
– accused of misusing public funds [1 reference]
– as secretary of the Treasury [5 references]
– and Dunham's removal [1 reference]
– and Pichon's pamphlets [1 reference]
Documents in this publication are viewable by registered users only. Log in
Guest users have access to all documents in the Founders
Early Access publication.