Jefferson Papers Indexes | Papers of Thomas Jefferson, Index to volume 35 | G | Gardner, William P.
– letter from [1 reference]
– seeks appointment [7 references]
– reimbursement of moving expenses [1 reference]
– exposes delinquent Treasury accounts [2 references]
– defends his conduct to TJ [1 reference]
– visits Washington [2 references]
– identified [1 reference]
Documents in this publication are viewable by registered users only. Log in
Guest users have access to all documents in the Founders
Early Access publication.